Woah!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

 

Yesterday I had been talking to my friend K about expecting af to show up any minute. We were joking about using a hpt as a "period starter kit" as we like to call it. After I got off the phone with her, I walked the dog and when I got back home had to pee. I had one more EPT digital test left so I decided to just do it. The hourglass was blinking on the screen and I figured it was going to be negative. I wasn't trippin' on it at all. As I walked into the next room I was looking at the screen and suddenly it blinked "pregnant." I said, "Wait, what?!" My brain immediately turned into mush. I called G, then I called K back. These past 12+ hours have been so surreal!!! I need to call my ob/gyn Monday morning to get a beta done. But, for now, it seems like I'm pregnant! Holy shit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delurking (I've read your blog forever) to say congratulations! Hoping for a high beta number for you!

Carrie Jo said...

Thank you so much!!

Tiffany said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!