Lazy and Hungry

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

 

I've been trying to get out of the house to go get me a cheese burger but my butt appears to be glued to the couch, dammit! :o) Feeling tired all the time makes it sooo easy to be lazy. I haven't done my prenatal yoga tape yet, and I really, really should. I wanted to sign up with the local public pool so I can swim through out the summer. Have not yet even attempted to do that. Which is silly because I will be babysitting at a house that is quite near the pool and it would be wonderfully easy to walk right over there when I'm done. Those jobs will be done by 1 pm which is the perfect time to go swimming. I gotta get my butt in gear. My toenails need to be done. I have been so lazy about that too. I am SO LAZY!!! It kinda feels good to be this lazy.  

0 comments: