In a Daze

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

 

I still can't believe I'm pregnant!! I've had 2 more BFP's and I went it yesterday to get me beta. Today I got the call back and the result is 239. A good number according to my doc's office. They don't want me to bother with checking for doubling, so I just made my first appointment (with u/s) on 5/28. DH is such a happy man right now! But also very overwhelmed, he says. We're both in a daze, in fact. So today I'm 5w1d and my due date is 1/4/10. Man, I probably should be more cautiously optimistic, but right now I'm just optimistic! I'm going to enjoy this for as long as I can. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news again! I am so glad this is finally happening for you!

Carrie Jo said...

Oh thanks! We're just floored by it, but so happy!

Karen said...

I have been with you since way back in the day of FF. Congratulations. You both deserve all the happiness in the world.

Carrie Jo said...

Awwww, thanks!!!!!