Something Different

Monday, October 13, 2008

 

We are well on our way toward IUI early next week. Finally we're doing something truly different with ttc. Hopefully we'll get some good results. I have an ultrasound on Friday to check my follicles, makes sure they're growing the way they're supposed to. I'm glad we're doing a follie check. A sick, sick part of me is hoping for twins (specifically boy and girl) and I want to see if my eggs are cooperating. I would kind of prefer to have twins so that I can have my 2 kids and be done with it in one pregnancy. I really don't want to have an only child, but because of time and resources, I feel like this is our big chance to conceive now. Once we've conceived successfully, it's going to be hard to convince ourselves to go through all of this again when we already have a little one in the house. So, yeah. Hoping for twins. I have got to be completely insane. Yep. Yes I am.

2 comments:

Milenka said...

Not insane. I may have just lucked out (or perhaps it helped that I never knew what it was like to live with one infant 24/7) but the girls never seemed like a horrible amount of work to me, even in the midst of reflux and colic hell. Well, it was rough, but it never seemed unusually so, you know? And I was also on the train about not wanting an only child if possible and wanting to get it over with on a single shot. Goodmluck!

Carrie Jo said...

See, watching you do it is part of what makes me think it's doable. Thanks and hugs.