Nothin' Special

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

 

So I got my cd 3 blood work done on Monday. I also found out that my progesterone was 21.5. My instincts kept telling me it was going to be 21, so I guess I was right. So if I have normal progesterone, why is my luteal phase irregular? Maybe the cd 3 blood work will give me some answers. I'm scheduled for a u/s on the 30th and I have the lab sheet for the hsg. I might go ahead and get that done next Tuesday.

I'll be in San Diego this weekend for my cousin's wedding. That should be nice. I'm looking forward to enjoying San Diego's nice weather. I'll also get to see my BFF which will be fabulous. My sister won't be there, though and I'm pretty bummed about that. It's been too long since I've seen her and I miss her terribly. We talk on the phone all the time, but it's just not the same. It will be really nice to see the rest of the family, though. I haven't seen them since my grandpa's memorial service last September.

I need to get a birthday present for one of the kids I babysit. Her 4th birthday was yesterday. I love shopping for stuff like that. It's so fun. Well, I can't think of anything else, so I guess I'll just sign off.

0 comments: